I obtained the 4th dan at the age of 28 thanks to a diligent and intensive practice of around 20 hours a week.
Today, I hold the 5th dan (UFA and Aikikai) of DEJEPS Aïkido. I am also part of the Collège Technique National pour la FFAAA (FFAAA National Technical College) as a Regional Federal Delegate for Normandy
I gave my first adult lessons at the Neuilly-sur-Marne dojo, before creating my own club in Paris in the 13th arrondissement in 2010. After ten years of existence, the latter has been renovated with a new location and a new name: Aikido en Seine .
Since 2015, I'm teaching the students of the University of Paris, as part of the APSA (Sports, Physical and Artistic Activities).
For 10 years, I led Aikido sessions for autistic adolescents in a Medico-Educational Institute, and I provided training to structures in charge of this same audience (IME, FAM, SESSAD, Day hospital) throughout the Ile-de-France region.
photo credit Alain Sivisay
- Etre fort, un atout utile mais pas ultime - Article Dragon (2019)
- Dix questions à Hélène Doué - Shinjukai KarateDo (2018)
- La voie et l’engagement : conversation avec Hélène Doué - Interview Paresse Martiale (2016)
- Les femmes et l'Aïkido - Article AïkiMag (2015)
- Photos et Retour sur le stage technique d'Hélène Doué du samedi 14 mars 2015 - Article Retour sur Stage Aïki-Kohaï (2015)
- Entretien avec Hélène Doué, 4e dan. L’aikido au féminin ? - Interview Aïkido Blog Trotter (2014)